Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Car Paranoia: Ladder of Death

I am sure I am not the only one that does not like ladders. This may be true for me due to my past retail career in which the ladders in the back of the store were very shaky and downright death traps. 




Are you ever driving on the road and see the ladder on the back of  truck and start to wonder how secure it truly is. 



I always have the Morbid Moment that the ladder is not secure and that it will come flying off and go through my windshield. I actually knew someone that had this happen but the ladder bounced off the ground and went through the windshield behind them. 


Have you ever had this Morbid Moment of Car Paranoia?

1 comment:

  1. That's a tad harsh! It's the idiots that don't secure their ladder properly to the roof you should worry about!

    ReplyDelete