Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Zombie Apocalypse - Movie Review

Hello Everyone, 


I decided to add reviews to my blog. So I will be reviewing books, movies, etc that are all related to Zombies. I love Netflix because it provides me with those great Zombie Movies that we never even heard of.  I had the chance to stumble upon a zombie movie that I had to take a chance on. 



Synopsis: Months after a zombie plague has wiped out 90 percent of the American population, a small group of survivors fight their way cross-county to a rumored refuge on the island of Catalina. 

My Review: The movie drew me because of the fact that it had Zombies and my favorite zombie killer, Ving Rhames. 


This movie was not visually pleasing to the eye. It really looked like I took my handheld digital camera and decided to make a movie. The story line was simply okay at best. Ving brought his proper zombie killing techniques which was literally the highlight of the movie. 



The survivors were a hodge podge group that preferred the use of Left for Dead type melee weapons with a mixture of guns. I made my way slowly through this movie and was okay with it overall until the Zombie Bengal Tigers. I had to draw the line there and officially put this movie down as a hot mess. 

Movie Rating:  ☺☺
2 out of 5 Smileys




2 comments:

  1. Zombie tigers?? YIKES. That should never happen in a movie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, I'm excited to watch my next Zombie movie and give my opinion.

      Delete