Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Winter Wonderland

Recently in the state of New Jersey we had a little bit of snow fall which covered the roads but made a nice winter wonderland.



The beautiful snow can cause people to be stupid and cause multiple morbid moments. I was driving down the road and this idiot was walking in the middle of the street even though the sidewalks were perfectly clear. How foolish are you? This always causes me to think morbid thoughts like I could lose control of my car and hit you or even worse you can hit a patch of ice/snow/slush and slip and roll right under my car!



Would I be wrong if I yell out the window for the person to get on the sidewalk (this statement has been edited for any inappropriate language).

Have you ever had this Morbid Moment?



No comments:

Post a Comment