Monday, August 13, 2012

Funeral Home Paranoia

Hello Everyone, 



So everyday going to and from work I pass a funeral home and 9 out of 10 times there is a truck parked in front of the building. Now a funeral home can be scary all on its own but with this truck added in front I cannot help but to freak out. 


Yes, it is a hazmat truck. I am unsure why a hazmat truck is often hanging out in front of a funeral home. I am waiting for the day that there is a quarantine sign in front of the funeral home. 


All these morbid crazy thoughts start running through my head. I wonder if there will be some crazy virus outbreak like in Contagion or will it be where the Zombie Apocalypse starts in New Jersey, either way I became slightly nervous. 

Would you have this Morbid Moment too?



No comments:

Post a Comment