Wednesday, August 8, 2012

The Horde - Movie Review

Hello Everyone, 

I had the pleasure of watching one of the best Zombie movies ever. I have seen a lot and I can tell you that this is a must see. 


The Horde (La Horde) is a French Movie (be prepared for subtitles) that introduces us to a group of cops out for vengeance against a bloodthirsty gang that killed one of their own. When they raid the drug house which appears to mimic the Carter Projects from New Jack City, they find their enemy but as a bonus they find zombies. Now enemies become friends in order to survive the flesh eating monsters that have become a horde around and in the building. 

The reason why I say the horde is such an awesome movie is because it has hands down the best hand to hand combat with zombies I have ever seen. We are all so used to killing zombies with guns or melee weapons but to see someone pulling MMA style fighting with zombies was beyond belief. I felt like I was watching The Raid with zombies at one point. 


This movie's name depicts exactly what you are going to see, a horde of zombies. You do start to champion for some of the main characters. I especially enjoyed the character that claims his heritage of being from Nigeria as he kills a zombie. 

This movie is a must see for any zombie lover. If you haven't seen it, watch it. If you have seen it, watch it again. 

Ratings: ☺☺☺☺☺
5 out of 5 Smileys

- If I could give ten smileys, I would have.

No comments:

Post a Comment