Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Car Paranoia: Buttflickers

Are you ever driving down the road and the car in front of your throws their still lit cigarette out the window! 


This is a pet peeve of mine and I cannot help yelling out in frustration. 


But besides it being a pet peeve of mine it also leads to a car paranoia. 


Yes I have a Morbid Moment that the cigarette that was just flicked out the window will light some gasoline that is leaking and inevitablely lead to my car on fire. 

Have you ever had this Morbid Moment of Car Paranoia?





Sorry had to add these pics, they made me giggle! 





1 comment:

  1. My boyfriend does this. Every time he does, I always check the mirrors in the hopes that there isn't a police car behind. I hate it when he litters his cigarettes everywhere! >.<

    ReplyDelete